What are the business benefits of vocational qualifications? Equipping your employees with vocational qualifications can have numerous benefits for your business:
• Access to funding support in many cases which enables your training budget to go further
• Increased skills amongst your workforce leading to improved productivity and business success
• Work-based so very little time is required away from the learner's workplace
• Sector specific learning which can be instantly applied
• Committed and motivated employees who go the extra mile in providing the best possible service to your customers
• Our ePortfolio allows you to monitor learner progress through qualifications
Why should my organisation choose to work with First4Skills?
First4Skills is proud to be one of the largest training providers in the UK, with 30 years experience in delivering first class results. As we have over 500 Training Assessors, we can offer a seamless service across your entire business. Every year thousands of satisfied learners achieve a qualification across a diverse range of industry sectors with First4Skills.
What courses would be available to my employees?
We have a wide range of qualifications including Intermediate and Advanced Apprenticeships that cover many sectors including, retail, hospitality and customer service. Our varied range of qualifications means there is something for all your employees regardless of ability, age and job role (subject to eligibility).
How is the training managed?
First4Skills will work with you to discuss the requirements of each individual learner and the units that are most applicable to their job role. Each learner will have a Training Assessor who monitors their progress throughout the course.
Do I need to sign an agreement?
Yes. Every time we enroll a learner we need a member of your organisation to complete some paperwork confirming certain details regarding company information and the learner's programme of learning. Health & Safety documentation must also be completed. A First4Skills colleague will talk you through this agreement and any paperwork before you sign.
How long will the training take?
The time taken to complete a BTEC Apprenticeship depends upon the level of the qualification, the industry sector and the individual but on average an Intermediate Level BTEC Apprenticeship takes a minimum of one year and an Advanced Level BTEC Apprenticeship takes between 14 months and two years to complete.
What are the benefits of ePortfolio to employers?
• It replaces traditional bulky, paper-based portfolios used by other providers
• As it is online you can log in at any time to check the progress of your learners
• Less time is spent completing paperwork