If you work in human resources or learning & development, and are looking to enhance your knowledge, understanding and HR career prospects, a CIPD professional qualification from First4Skills could be the answer.
Designed by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development, our flexible learning programmes are exclusively delivered from our training centre in Norwich and can be completed around your everyday job.
CIPD flexible learning allows you to study in your own time and pace without the need to attend college every week. However, you are not left to study on your own and you’ll receive a high level of tutor support and student contact. First4Skills have many years experience delivering CIPD qualifications within organisations including Norfolk County Council, Aviva and NHS Trust Hospitals.
Why might a CIPD qualification be right for me?
• CIPD qualifications are highly valued by some employers and are an essential pre-requisite for some HR roles
• These recognised qualifications give the underpinning knowledge required in order to apply for either Associate or Chartered Membership of CIPD
• First4Skills has 20 years experience of delivering high quality CIPD programmes
• Flexible learning means you can work at your own pace and study around your existing work and commitments
• Interactive group workshops plus ongoing one-to-one support available for all students via email, telephone and face-to-face tutorials.
CIPD programmes available from First4Skills
• Foundation programmes in HR and L&D (level 3) – Aimed at HR professionals wanting to gain a broad range of practical skills and associated knowledge with a recognised qualification
• Intermediate programmes in HRM / HRD (level 5) – Aimed at HR professionals seeking to develop a career in HR / L&D and who wish to extend their existing skills and knowledge
• Advanced programmes in HRM / HRD (level 7) – Aimed at HR professionals wishing to further develop their career in people management and development, and those who wish to gain a highly regarded post-graduate qualification for HR and L&D practitioners
What to know more?
We have new programmes starting throughout the year and if you want to give your career a professional boost, contact Kate Woods at our Norwich centre for further information on 01603 821177/8 or Kate.firstname.lastname@example.org